WHAT IS THE TECHNOLOGY THAT GGGG CORP USES?
In all its technological decisions, GGGG Corp utilizes the most well known and solid brands in the industry. And, at the same time allows an open standard for interconnection.
- All the gateways used are CISCO, which support a SIP protocol. The servers for DID routing, web and VoIP platforms are DELL, HP and IBM.
- The interconnection switch for analog TPBC in USA is NACT.
- The Soft switch clusters are configured in ASTERIX.
- Other applications of software that are used are OPEN SOURCE. In a license mode GNU.
- The GGGG Corp. NOC in USA is located in the old Bell South Bunker, MDV (Miami Data Vault).
- The NOC in Colombia is located at the ERT-ESP Data Center.